The best care for your knives:
To enjoy your knives for many years to come, make sure to follow these care instructions.
- use a wet cloth to clean the knife immediately after using it
- do not leave the knife unclean, especially after handling acidic foods
- do not use corrosive or abrasive cleaners
- knives with wooden handles should not be placed in the dishwasher or left in standing water
- to avoid injury to a person or damage to the handle and blade, place the knife in a block, never keep it in a drawer.
The best care for your scissors:
To enjoy your scissors for years to come please follow these care instructions:
- scissors should be used for cutting appropriate materials, this will ensure accuracy and sharpness of the blades
- store scissors in a dry place
- store scissors with the tip up to avoid bending
- put a drop of oil on the screw once in a while
- only get scissors sharpened by an expert. We'd gladly assist with your search .
- scissors for manicure should always be stored in a case.